Building a Home for the Arts
Active Dates: 2/10/2016 - 12/31/2018

The David Adler Music and Arts Center has been providing exceptional arts programming for Lake County and the surrounding communities for over 35 years. Our programs and events have grown and thrived thanks to the generous philanthropic support from the community. Approximately 75% of our operating expenses are covered by tuition; we rely on gifts for the remaining 25%. Help us make a big impact on our community. 

The David Adler Music and Arts Center is a nonprofit organization with 501 c(3) designation. Donations are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. Tax identification number: 36-3100216.

Forgot password? Click here to reset your password. 

Please note, if you have donated through this site in the past, you already have an account and will need to create a password.